Practical Results through Creative Thinking
This is an ISS Subsea structure built and installed before drilling of exploration well.
I have designed this when I had an assignment for in FMC
I have several years experiense from different subsea projects.
This is the TOTAL, Pazflor, Subsea Separation Units (SSU)
I worked as a project Engineer for FMC on the SSU mostly on the suction anchor and intermidiate frame.
I have worked in many areas around the wind industri.
in short can mentioned:
- Parametric tower- and internals design in Creo.
- Written specifications for Tower Service Lift.
- Platform load setup for FEA.
- Test setup in tower for Service Lift test in special invirioment.
- HSEA and rescue plan from Service Lift.
- Foudation, cage and cable interface.
- Main shaft design.
- Brake disk covering
- Hoist design
- Corver design
- Hub design.
- Spinner design.